Washington, DC - Please join CRL, NAACP, NFHA, National CAPACD, LCCHR, NUL, and other civil rights organizations in Washington, D.C. for a convening to discuss the crucial role of the FHA program in the mortgage market.
The event will include a presentation on a forthcoming CRL paper and a panel discussion.
To RSVP or if you have questions, please contact Aracely Panameño at Aracely.Panameno@responsiblelending.org.
- Date: May 2, 2018
- Time: 8:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Venue: 740 15th Street, NW, #900, Washington, D.C. 20005
Confirmed Speakers Include
- Seema Agnani, National CAPACD
- Mike Calhoun, Center for Responsible Lending
- Rev. Willie Gable Jr., Progressive Baptist Church, New Orleans
- Rob Randhava, The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights
- Lisa Rice, National Fair Housing Alliance
- Faith Schwartz, Housing Finance System Strategies
- Hilary Shelton, NAACP
- Samantha Vargas Poppe, UnidosUS
- Kyle Williams, National Urban League
Breakfast will be provided. We look forward to seeing you in May! Space is limited; be sure to RSVP.