CapitalWirePR, the leading bilingual News Distribution Service in the region, provides clients with reach to influential Hispanics in the Washington-Baltimore Metropolitan Area (DC-MD-VA) by email and via the Internet.
CapitalWirePR offers a unique database that has been developed and edited continually over the past decade to identify and maintain contact with the most knowledgeable and reliable newsmakers, opinion setters and communications professionals. CapitalWirePR provides contact with influentials at the forefront of involvement in the Capital region?s Hispanic community.
CapitalWirePR provides an online Internet posting of press releases visible to all readers on the worldwide web with its own dedicated URL on the CapitalWirePR.com website. Each online press release allows the opportunity to include a corporate logo, photograph and video feed with access through Google, Yahoo! And other search engines giving maximum exposure to your releases.
CWPR reaches a distribution database of approximately 5,000 key opinion leaders throughout the region.
Partial distribution reach by segment:
- Local Hispanic Media outlets (220)
- Local Hispanic Community based organizations (250)
- Local Hispanic small businesses (850)
- Regional Fortune 1000 Corporate Hispanic Executives (360)
- Regional Government- DC, MD and VA (350)
- Washington DC International Diplomatic Community from Latin America (250)
- Washington DC International organizations/staff (750)
- General Media Outlets Regional - Non-Hispanic (470)
Newspapers, Radio, TV, Magazines, News Services AP, AFP, Reuters, Wash Times, ABC, CBS, FOX, CNN, Newspapers, Radio, TV, Magazines, Wash Post reporters, Gazette newspapers, Examiner, etc.
Optional NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL Services
- Nationwide Federal, State and Local Government Officials (Elected Hispanics) (1,050)
- Nationwide Hispanic Print Media Circuit editors, reporters (450)
- Nationwide Hispanic Radio and TV (220)
- International editors, reporters from newspapers in Latin America (250)
- Press release Spanish translation
Press Release Writing
CapitalWirePR provides professional press release writing. Our professional team at CapitalWirePR has the ability to write and distribute your press releases, saving valuable time while giving maximum exposure. Focusing on the news content of your organization?s event and announcements, you can rest assure that press releases are written in an effective and timely manner. Prices for press release writings start at just $250 each plus $450 per distribution.
CapitalWirePR does not distribute advertisements. All announcements are reviewed for newsworthy content.
CapitalWirePR reserves the right to make design and format changes to your news distribution to facilitate clean Internet delivery. Design and format changes can be submitted to you for approval prior to distribution upon request.