Washington, DC – Meet Puerto Rico cordially invites you and a guest to Traveling in These Times, an exclusive National Forum on today’s global travel issues.
May 1, 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
National Press Club, First Amendment Room
529 14th Street, NW, Washington, D.C. 20004
Moderated by NPR Newscaster Jack Speer, guest speakers include:
- · Milton Segarra, CDME, President and CEO, Meet Puerto Rico
- · Peter Greenberg, CBS Travel Editor
- · John Graham, President, American Society of Association Executives
- · Don Welsh, President and CEO, Destination Marketing Association International (DMAI)
- · Tammy Blount, FCDME, President and CEO, Monterey County Convention and Visitors Bureau and Incoming Chairwoman of DMAI
Media partners include Telemundo and CapitalWirePR.
Continental breakfast will be served.
For information, call (310) 634-1733.