WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility (HACR) is pleased to announce its line-up of featured speakers and business sessions for the 3rd Annual Leadership Pipeline Program (LPP) taking place October 27-29, 2017, at the JW Marriott in Chicago. The HACR LPP targets Hispanic mid-to-senior level managers and directors who aspire to rise up the corporate ladder at their respective companies. The program’s goal is to widen and expand the pipeline of future Hispanic executives in Corporate America. Prudential Financial will serve as this year’s host sponsor for the third consecutive year.
The following are among the many confirmed speakers for the 3rd Annual HACR LPP:
- · Ana Dutra, President & CEO of the Executive Club of Chicago
- · Martin Cabrera, President & CEO of Cabrera Capital Markets LLC
- · Dr. Juan Andrade, President & CEO of the U.S. Hispanic Leadership Institute
- · Amy Gallo, contributing editor at Harvard Business Review and author of “HBR Guide to Dealing with Conflict”
- · Jesse Mejia, author of “¡Rise Up, Mi Gente! Standing Out and Moving Up”
Among the featured business sessions include:
- · Navigating the Corporate Structure to Make Things Happen
- · Be the Leader You Want to Work For
- · Conflict Analysis and Resolution Strategies
- · Leadership Insights from the C Suite
“This year’s HACR Leadership Pipeline Program promises to be an impactful and inspiring program for our participants as we advance Hispanic inclusion in Corporate America,” said Cid Wilson, President & CEO of HACR. “As we advocate on the importance of developing Hispanic talent in the workplace, we are also assuring that HACR is a key catalyst to help fuel the pipeline of future Hispanic executives. We want to thank Prudential Financial for serving as this year’s host sponsor as well as all of our major sponsors for their support of HACR LPP.”
To learn more about the HACR Leadership Pipeline Program, please visit http://www.hacr.org/.
Founded in 1986, the Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility (HACR) is one of the most influential advocacy organizations in the nation representing 14 national Hispanic organizations in the United States and Puerto Rico. Our mission is to advance the inclusion of Hispanics in Corporate America at a level commensurate with our economic contributions.